I’m Getting Married to a Girl I Hate in My Class reveals the January premiere, new cast, and first trailer

 

The first trailer, four new cast members, and the January 2025 launch date for the anime I'm Getting Married to a Girl I Hate in My Class were unveiled. The animation is overseen by Studios Studio Gokumi and AXsiZ, with Hiroyuki Oshima serving as director.

With Shogo Sakata portraying Saito Hojo, Hinaki Yano voices Akane Sakuramori. The announcement stated that Hinaki Yano will sing the last song.

The new cast additions include:

  • Sayumi Suzushiro as Himari Ishikura
  • Nene Hieda as Shisei Hojo
  • Hochu Otsuka as Tenryu Hojo
  • Fumi Hirano as Chiyo Sakuramori

The teaser image for the anime was released in June. The following people make up the core cast of the anime I'm Getting Married to a Girl I Hate in My Class:

  • Director: Hiroyuki Oshima
  • Series Composition: Tatsuya Takahashi
  • Character Design: Nanako Tatsu
  • Music: Alisa Okehazama
  • Animation: Studio Gokumi​​​,​ AXsiZ
  • Production: EGG FIRM


 

Together with the artist of the manga adaptation, mosskonbu, the original novel's illustrator Nanami Narumi will create the anime's character designs. An overview of the anime:

High school student Hojo Saito marries his classmate, Sakuramori Akane, the girl who had been his worst enemy in school. “If you tell the rest of the class we’re married, I’ll kill you” “I don’t want them to know either. There’s no point in that.”

Their newlywed life isn’t going so well, and they are constantly at odds. However, as they progress through their daily lives, the distance between them closes, they have more enjoyable moments together, and they gradually come to understand one another.

Saito learns about Akane’s cute side, which he never saw before, and Akane gradually begins to recognize the feelings that she’d been keeping inside… The heart-throbbing newlywed life of two people who just can’t seem to be honest with each other begins here!

Seiju Amano is the author of the light novel series I'm Marrying a Girl I Hate in My Class (Class no Daikirai na Joshi to Kekkon suru Koto ni Natta), while Nanami Narumi is the illustrator. Media Factory began serialising the manga in December 2020, and as of November 2023, eight volumes had been published. Additionally, mosskonbu has illustrated a manga adaption.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Fragrant Flower Blooms With Dignity Gets Anime Adaptation from CloverWorks

  An anime based on Saka Mikami's manga series Fragrant Flower Blooms with Dignity (Kaoru Hana wa Rin to Saku) is scheduled to debut in ...